There are many ways from which a person can improve his looks and makeup being one of the prominent one’s. Eyebrows are a feature that can change a lot in a person’s face. You can go from a soft look to a stern look by just the shape of your eyebrows. For getting those perfect brows, eye makeup is not enough. Fake eyebrows are one of the main trends these days and yes they do exist. If you want nice eyebrows just make a fake one. Few people use it for choice but others also use it due to medical conditions. There are many reasons for using Beauti-full-brows Temporary Tattoo Eyebrows like sparse eyebrows, eyebrows loss or for just for looking nice.
Some of the causes for eyebrow loss are
- Medical Condition
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Excessive Plucking
- Naturally Thin or sparse eyebrows
The loss of eyebrows has a big impact on one’s self esteem as it is one of the prominent feature of the face. This is because they make or break the way one looks. The length, shape and even other features can be enhanced by properly shaping the eyebrows. Need For Beauti-full-brows Temporary Tattoo Eyebrows for Women: Eyebrow pencils or eye shadow can be used to fill in eyebrows. These are temporary fixes that can be adopted in case of over plucking of the eyebrows or until the hair grows out. This lasts until the makeup is removed. If the makeup isn’t water resistant, it can lead to makeup melt down, which might be embarrassing. The process itself can be time consuming, and if not done correctly, it might lead to a disaster. This is where Beauti-full-brows Temporary Tattoo Eyebrows come into the picture.
If you are suffering from eyebrows loss and need nice eyebrows here are some key points into buying Fake eyebrows:
- 1. Fake Eyebrows Shape: This is very important it will decide how you will look after wearing those brows. Will they make nice eyebrows or bad ones you need to decide wisely! Too much of an arch or too less of it will make the brows look bad and ruin the purpose altogether. It shouldn’t be too sharp or too curvy either.
- 2. Color: Nice Eyebrows are 1-2 shades lesser than one’s hair color. So you should talk to your stylist and decide on the color of the brows.
- 3. Flexibility: This is yet another important factor. You don’t want fake eyebrows stuck super hard on your forehead, do you? Stiff eyebrows make it look like plastic, and we are sure that’s not the look you are going for. So, check for the flexibility of the Fake eyebrows before you buy a pair.
- 4. Color of the skin: It is important to see that the color fake eyebrows you choosing will compliment the color of your skin or not! It’s very important that it does.
- 5. Attachment: Peeling backs, glue, etc., are some of the methods in which attachment can be made. Glues can cause breakouts, so keep in mind to check the ingredients. Rashes and boils are common too, so if you have sensitive skin, double check the application method.
- 6. Brow Placement: Peeling backs, glue, etc., are some of the methods in which attachment can be made. Glues can cause breakouts, so keep in mind to check the ingredients. Rashes and boils are common too, so if you have sensitive skin, double check the application method. How to Take Care of Fake Eyebrows? Utmost care should be taken during the application. You don’t want to mess with this as the spacing, position and alignment matter a lot.If the glue is one use only, alterations mess up the whole application. Also, you should not attempt plucking, tweezing, waxing, etc., on artificial eyebrows. Keep in mind that if you damage your fake eyebrows, replacement is the only for it. With proper care the brows can last for weeks together. If you want fake eyebrows made from real hair, then make sure the adhesive is not that noticeable once you put the eyebrows in place. At times the adhesive might not suit your skin and you might end up with rashes. So the best thing is to pre-check such things before hand just in case you do not end up in a tight spot. Some fake eyebrow tips
- - Remember to sharpen your eyebrow pencils with every use.
- - The color of your eyebrow makeup should be close to the color of your hair, in fact a shade lighter would be perfect.
- - You can use two eyebrow pencil colors to add more depth to the illusion since like our hair, eyebrow hair are also not of one colour.
- - You can also use a eyebrow stencil, if you are not confident about drawing your brows. Where to Buy Beauti-full-brows Temporary Tattoo Eyebrows? Sourcing Beauti-full-brows Temporary Tattoo Eyebrows is a little difficult as not many retailers stock these. Wig and hairpiece retailers, also eyelash retailers can get them on request.
You can also try our online portal: